2016 Pacific Northwest CFC pledge Total:
2016 Campaign Begins on September 1st
James M. Peña
U.S. Forest Service, Region 6 - Pacific Northwest Region
2016 Pacific Northwest CFC LFCC Chair
- International, National, and Local 2016 CFC Approved Charities: Please click this link for the Pacific Northwest CFC's 2016 Charity Speaker Form. Please download, fill out, and e-mail this form to Casey Farm by August 29th in order to be included in the Pacific Northwest CFC's 2016 Charity Speaker List.
- The solicitation period for the Pacific Northwest CFC's 2016 Campaign will be open from September 1st through December 15th. Campaign Coordinator training dates, times, and locations listed below (updated frequently):
- Astoria/Warrenton: TBD
- Bend/Redmond: Thursday, September 29th at Noon (Sage Room, Deschutes National Forest; 63095 Deschutes Market Road, Bend)
- Coos Bay/North Bend: Monday, September 26th at 10:00 a.m. (Myrtlewood Room, Bureau of Land Management, 1300 Airport Lane, North Bend)
- Corvallis/Albany: Thursday, September 22nd at 9:30 a.m. (Room 20A, Siuslaw National Forest, 3200 SW Jefferson Way, Corvallis)
- Eugene/Springfield: Thursday, September 22nd at 2:00 p.m. (Room 214, Bureau of Land Management, 3106 Pierce Parkway, Springfield)
- Medford/White City: Wednesday, September 28th at Noon (Bldg. 249, Room 116, VA SORCC, 8495 Crater Lake Highway, White City)
- Portland (Downtown): Tuesday, September 20th at 1:30 p.m. (Rm. 123, United Way of the Columbia-Willamette, 619 SW 11th Avenue, Portland)
- Portland (NE): Friday, September 16th at 10:00 a.m. (Columbia Room, U.S. Customs & Border Protection, 8337 NE Alderwood Road, Portland)
- Roseburg: Tuesday, September 27th at 12:30 p.m. (Auditorium, Bureau of Land Management, 777 NW Garden Valley Blvd., Roseburg)
- Salem: Tuesday, September 13th at 10:00 a.m. (Lobby Level Room, Bureau of Land Management, 1717 Fabry Road SE, Salem)
- Walla Walla: Friday, September 9th at 9:30 a.m. (Board Room, United Way of Walla Walla County, 112 S. 1st Avenue, Walla Walla)
- 2016 Local Application Period: The 2016 Local Application Period for the Pacific Northwest CFC was open from February 1st through March 15th. All detailed information and the 2016 Local Independent and Federation applications are posted in the "For Charities" section.
- UPDATE: The Office of Personnel Management (OPM) announced on Friday, July 17, 2015 that the new regulations will not be implemented until 2017 in order to "ensure the successful implementation of important new regulations." The document below has been modified to reflect this change.
- In advance of the implementation of the new regulations for the 2017 Campaign (and beyond) for the CFC, the Pacific Northwest CFC has developed a document to help summarize the changes for all stakeholders. Please visit the Federal Registrar website for the Final Rule, in its entirety, issued by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM).
- The Pacific Northwest CFC and the Walla Walla Area CFC have officially merged. Welcome to the federal employees and charitable organizations of Walla Walla County, Washington!
CFC Nexus-eligible agencies in the pacific northwest CFC: All Agencies except USPS (Note: It is encouraged that you please use eex or mypay, if eligible.)
EEX-eligible agencies in the Pacific Northwest CFC: DOI, DOT, EPA, FERC, GSA, NLRB, RRB, and SSA.
myPay-eligible agencies in the Pacific Northwest CFC: DoD (MilPay and CivPay), DOE, HHS, and VA.
Casey Farm, CFC Senior Manager
Pacific Northwest CFC
619 SW 11th Avenue, Suite 300
Portland, OR 97205
This is the official Combined Federal Campaign web site for the Pacific Northwest CFC,
which is administered by the Pacific Northwest CFC Local Federal Coordinating Committee.