2015 Pacific Northwest CFC pledge Total:
TBA (Campaign Begins September 1st)
"We are all in this together and we can change a life!”
Captain Patrick A. Ropp
U.S. Coast Guard, Marine Safety Unit Portland
2015 Pacific Northwest CFC Chair
- Training Dates, Times, and Locations:
- Astoria/Warrenton: Friday, Sept. 25th at 10:00 a.m. (Netul Conference Room at Lewis and Clark NHP; 92343 Fort Clatsop Road, Astoria)
- Bend/Redmond: Tuesday, Sept. 29th at Noon (Sage Conference Room at Deschutes National Forest; 63095 Deschutes Market Road, Bend)
- Coos Bay/North Bend: Friday, Sept. 18th at 10:00 a.m. (DM Conference Room at BLM Coos Bay District; 1300 Airport Lane, North Bend)
- Corvallis/Albany: Thursday, Sept. 17th at 9:30 a.m. (Room 20A at Siuslaw National Forest; 3200 SW Jefferson Way, Corvallis)
- Eugene/Springfield: Thursday, Sept. 17th at 2:00 p.m. (Room 213 at BLM Eugene District; 3106 Pierce Parkway, Springfield)
- Medford/White City: Tuesday, Sept. 22nd at 11:30 a.m. (Bldg. 202, 2nd Floor Conference Room at VA SORCC; 8495 Crater Lake Hwy., White City)
- Portland (Downtown): Tuesday, Sept. 15th at 1:30 p.m. (Boardroom at United Way of the Columbia-Willamette; 619 SW 11th Avenue, Portland)
- Portland (NE): Wednesday, Sept. 23rd at 1:00 p.m. (Columbia Room at U.S. Customs & Border Protection; 8337 NE Alderwood Road, Portland)
- Roseburg: Monday, Sept. 21st at 1:00 p.m. (Main Conference Room at BLM Roseburg District; 777 NW Garden Valley Blvd., Roseburg)
- Salem: Monday, Sept. 14th at 10:00 a.m. (Lobby Level Conference Room at BLM Salem District; 1717 Fabry Road SE, Salem)
- Walla Walla: Thursday, Sept. 10th at 1:00 p.m. (Conference Room at United Way of Walla Walla County; 29 E. Sumach Street, Walla Walla)
- UPDATE: The Office of Personnel Management (OPM) announced on Friday, July 17th that the new regulations will not be implemented until 2017 in order to "ensure the successful implementation of important new regulations." The document below has been modified to reflect this change.
- In advance of the implementation of the new regulations for the 2017 Campaign (and beyond) for the CFC, the Pacific Northwest CFC has developed a document to help summarize the changes for all stakeholders. Please visit the Federal Registrar website for the Final Rule, in its entirety, issued by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM).
- The 2015 Campaign Coordinator Information Form has been posted. Please complete the fill-able PDF and e-mail it to the CFC Senior Manager. (Note: Please download and save the PDF first before filling out.)
- The Pacific Northwest CFC and the Walla Walla Area CFC have officially merged. Welcome to the federal employees and charitable organizations of Walla Walla County, Washington!
- Captain Patrick Ropp, Commander of the U.S. Coast Guard Marine Safety Unit in Portland, has agreed to return as the 2015 Pacific Northwest CFC Campaign Chair. Thank you for your service, Captain Ropp!
This is the official Combined Federal Campaign web site for the Pacific Northwest CFC,
which is administered by the Pacific Northwest CFC Local Federal Coordinating Committee.