2015 Pacific Northwest CFC pledge Total:
2,600+ Donors for $1,087,735.39 (Through 2/1/16)
"We are all in this together and we can change a life!”
Captain Patrick A. Ropp
U.S. Coast Guard, Marine Safety Unit Portland
2015 Pacific Northwest CFC Chair
- 2016 Local Application Period: The LFCC has determined that the 2016 Local Application Period for the Pacific Northwest CFC will be open from February 1st through March 15th. All detailed information and the 2016 Local Independent and Federation applications are now posted in the "For Charities" section.
- 2015 Charity Brochure and Pledge Form
- UPDATE: The Office of Personnel Management (OPM) announced on Friday, July 17th that the new regulations will not be implemented until 2017 in order to "ensure the successful implementation of important new regulations." The document below has been modified to reflect this change.
- In advance of the implementation of the new regulations for the 2017 Campaign (and beyond) for the CFC, the Pacific Northwest CFC has developed a document to help summarize the changes for all stakeholders. Please visit the Federal Registrar website for the Final Rule, in its entirety, issued by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM).
- The Pacific Northwest CFC and the Walla Walla Area CFC have officially merged. Welcome to the federal employees and charitable organizations of Walla Walla County, Washington!
Casey Farm, CFC Senior Manager
Pacific Northwest CFC
619 SW 11th Avenue, Suite 300
Portland, OR 97205
This is the official Combined Federal Campaign web site for the Pacific Northwest CFC,
which is administered by the Pacific Northwest CFC Local Federal Coordinating Committee.