2015 Pacific Northwest CFC pledge Total:
853 Donors for $350,889.79 (Through 11/30/15)
"We are all in this together and we can change a life!”
Captain Patrick A. Ropp
U.S. Coast Guard, Marine Safety Unit Portland
2015 Pacific Northwest CFC Chair
- 2015 Charity Brochure and Pledge Form
- UPDATE: The Office of Personnel Management (OPM) announced on Friday, July 17th that the new regulations will not be implemented until 2017 in order to "ensure the successful implementation of important new regulations." The document below has been modified to reflect this change.
- In advance of the implementation of the new regulations for the 2017 Campaign (and beyond) for the CFC, the Pacific Northwest CFC has developed a document to help summarize the changes for all stakeholders. Please visit the Federal Registrar website for the Final Rule, in its entirety, issued by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM).
- The 2015 Campaign Coordinator Information Form has been posted. Please complete the fill-able PDF and e-mail it to the CFC Senior Manager. (Note: Please download and save the PDF first before filling out.)
- The Pacific Northwest CFC and the Walla Walla Area CFC have officially merged. Welcome to the federal employees and charitable organizations of Walla Walla County, Washington!
- Captain Patrick Ropp, Commander of the U.S. Coast Guard Marine Safety Unit in Portland, has agreed to return as the 2015 Pacific Northwest CFC Campaign Chair. Thank you for your service, Captain Ropp!
Casey Farm, CFC Senior Manager
Pacific Northwest CFC
619 SW 11th Avenue, Suite 300
Portland, OR 97205
This is the official Combined Federal Campaign web site for the Pacific Northwest CFC,
which is administered by the Pacific Northwest CFC Local Federal Coordinating Committee.