2014 Pacific NW CFC Officially Starts: September 1st
A message from the Pacific NW CFC Campaign Chair
Dear Fellow Public Servants,
It is time to kick off the 2014 Combined Federal Campaign! This year we are all going to focus on opportunities to Be Everyday Community Heroes, both within our own community and across the world.
Heroism is contagious. Therefore, I am calling all of us to look around and see how we can be heroes, no matter what the scale, and to try to make the world around us a better place.
I know that we can all find an area of need that touches our hearts and that allows us to Be Everyday Community Heroes, providing positive support and assistance to that organization and community.
In the spirit of this year’s campaign, I would also remind you that we all can make a difference in the lives of those around us with the gift of time. So please, look for ways to make a difference for the better, no matter how small, and “be the change you wish to see in the world.”
“Be an Everyday Community Hero”
Captain Patrick A. Ropp
U.S. Coast Guard, Marine Safety Unit Portland
2014 Pacific Northwest CFC Chair
CFC Coordinator Training Schedule:
- Portland (Downtown) - Monday, Sept. 8th, 10:00 a.m. (at United Way of the Columbia-Willamette)
- Eugene/Springfield - Monday, Sept. 15th, 12:30 p.m. (at BLM)
- Portland (NE) - Tuesday, Sept. 16th, 10:00 a.m. (at DHS-CBP)
- Salem - Wednesday, Sept. 17th, 10:00 a.m. (at BLM)
- Corvallis - Friday, September 19th at 10 a.m. (U.S. Forest Service – Siuslaw National Forest – Supervisor’s Office)
- North Bend - Monday, September 22nd at 10 a.m. (U.S. Coast Guard – Sector North Bend)
- Roseburg - Wednesday, Sept. 24th, 10:30 a.m. (at BLM)
- Medford/White City - Thursday, Sept. 25th, 11:30 a.m. (at VA SORCC)
- Bend - Wednesday, Monday, September 29th at Noon (USFS - Deschutes NF – Supervisor’s Office)
Additional training sessions will be added as they are scheduled
This is the official Combined Federal Campaign web site for the Pacific Northwest CFC, which is administered by the Pacific Northwest CFC Local Federal Coordinating Committee.