2016 Pacific Northwest CFC pledge Total:
Through 1/9/17: 2,287 Donors for $1,060,859.10
James M. Peña
U.S. Forest Service, Region 6 - Pacific Northwest Region
2016 Pacific Northwest CFC LFCC Chair
- The 2017 CFC charity online application system is officially open (click for URL). The application deadline is January 31st, 2017. If you have any questions regarding the use of the online application system, please call the Customer Care Center at 888-232-4935. If you have any policy questions, please contact the Office of CFC at 202-606-2564 or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Employee Express (EEX) and myPay online-giving portals have been extended, nationally, to remain open until 12/31/16. The Pacific Northwest CFC's Nexus online-giving portal closed on 12/15/16, but donors can still make a pledge with a paper pledge form through the end of the year. Please contact your office's campaign coordinator for a paper form.
- The Office of Personnel Management (OPM) released Memorandum 2016-06 on November 9th, 2016 that details the schedule for application and listing fees for the 2017 CFC for Federations, Federation Members, and Independent Organizations for National/International and Local Organizations. Please download and read the PDF (link).
- The 2016 Pacific Northwest CFC Brochure (link) and 2016 Pacific Northwest CFC Pledge Form (link) are now available in PDF.
- The Pacific Northwest CFC's 2016 Charity Speaker List (link) is now available.
- The solicitation period for the Pacific Northwest CFC's 2016 Campaign will be open from September 1st through December 15th.
- 2016 Local Application Period: The 2016 Local Application Period for the Pacific Northwest CFC was open from February 1st through March 15th. All detailed information and the 2016 Local Independent and Federation applications are posted in the "For Charities" section.
- UPDATE: The Office of Personnel Management (OPM) announced on Friday, July 17, 2015 that the new regulations will not be implemented until 2017 in order to "ensure the successful implementation of important new regulations." The document below has been modified to reflect this change.
- In advance of the implementation of the new regulations for the 2017 Campaign (and beyond) for the CFC, the Pacific Northwest CFC has developed a document to help summarize the changes for all stakeholders. Please visit the Federal Registrar website for the Final Rule, in its entirety, issued by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM).
- The Pacific Northwest CFC and the Walla Walla Area CFC have officially merged. Welcome to the federal employees and charitable organizations of Walla Walla County, Washington!
CFC Nexus-eligible agencies in the pacific northwest CFC: All Agencies except USPS (Note: It is encouraged that you please use eex or mypay, if eligible.)
EEX-eligible agencies in the Pacific Northwest CFC: DOI, DOT, EPA, FERC, GSA, NLRB, RRB, and SSA.
myPay-eligible agencies in the Pacific Northwest CFC: DoD (MilPay and CivPay), DOE, HHS, and VA.
Casey Farm, CFC Senior Manager
Pacific Northwest CFC
619 SW 11th Avenue, Suite 300
Portland, OR 97205
This is the official Combined Federal Campaign web site for the Pacific Northwest CFC,
which is administered by the Pacific Northwest CFC Local Federal Coordinating Committee.